Saturday, December 10, 2011

In the beginning...

Since I was in high school, I always enjoyed looking at photography and the idea of being a photographer. So I saved my money from graduation and bought myself my very first Nikon. I fell in love from the beginning and started playing around with it on family vacation and family get togethers. After graduating from Texas A&M University I went to nursing school at UTMB in Galveston. My roomate had some friends over and I decided to take pictures of them on the beach. That is when I fell in love with photography all over again and have been doing it ever since. Here are some photos from that day...
These are a few I loved from that shoot. They were so funny and full of life even though it was freezing that day! And it helps they are all so BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment